Prep 12 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sounds like a fun pie to make with the grandkids.
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) packagejell-o orange gelatin, 4 serving size
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened (2 cups)
- 6 ounces prepared chocolate crumb crusts
- thawed Cool Whip
- candy corn
- black licorice, cut into 1-inch pieces
- Stir boiling water into gelatin in medium bowl 2 minutes or until completely dissolved.
- Spoon in ice cream, stirring until melted and smooth.
- Refrigerate 10 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Spoon into crust.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until firm.
- Just before serving, make jack-o-lantern face on pie with whipped topping, candy corn and licorice.
- Store leftover pie in refrigerator.