1/2 Photos of Jack-O'-Lantern Oranges
When I saw a healthful, whole-foods Halloween treat, I had to buy the Taste of Home Halloween Party Favorites. These are cute and yummy! Thick-skinned oranges will work better, I think. And I had to use my knife a bit before scooping the orange pulp out with a spoon.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Choose the side of each orange that will be the face.
- 2If necessary, cut a slice off the bottom of each orange so it will rest flat.
- 3Cut a small slice off the top of each and spoon out the pulp.
- 4Chop pulp (if necessary) and mix with the apple and grapes; set aside.
- 5Cut faces on orange skins and decorate with almonds and cloves.
- 6Spoon the fruit salad into the oranges.
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack-O'-Lantern Oranges
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.3
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 14.8 g
- Protein 1.3 g