Recipe by Annacia
I suppose that this isn't really a recipe as much as passing along a tip for something that I enjoy in Oct.
Top Review by Studentchef
This smelled so good! I put it on a table near my window and it was so good to smell. it was like one of those scented candles, except that it had a blend of natarual scents. I used about 6 cloves for the pumpkin, and found that this was enough.
- 1 pumpkin, carved to your liking
- 1 candle for inside the pumpkin
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice (or as much as you need for the size of the pumpkin lid)
- 4 -10 whole cloves, again depending on the size of your pumpkin
Directions See How It's Made
- When you cut the lid out of the pumpkin do it as evenly as possible and set aside.
- Clean and carve the pumpkin with any design you wish.
- Place the candle so that it will stand securely.
- Turn the pumpkin lid upside down and rub it well with the spice, using as much or little as you need for a good coating.
- Stick a few whole cloves into the underside of the lid as well.
- Light the candle and replace the lid on the pumpkin and enjoy the lovely fragrance.
- It's nice to do this in the evening and place the pumpkin in a window so the folks outside can enjoy your jack o lantern too.