1/6 Photos of Jack O Lantern 'o Fragrance
I suppose that this isn't really a recipe as much as passing along a tip for something that I enjoy in Oct.
My Private Note
great s ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1When you cut the lid out of the pumpkin do it as evenly as possible and set aside.
- 2Clean and carve the pumpkin with any design you wish.
- 3Place the candle so that it will stand securely.
- 4Turn the pumpkin lid upside down and rub it well with the spice, using as much or little as you need for a good coating.
- 5Stick a few whole cloves into the underside of the lid as well.
- 6Light the candle and replace the lid on the pumpkin and enjoy the lovely fragrance.
- 7It's nice to do this in the evening and place the pumpkin in a window so the folks outside can enjoy your jack o lantern too.
You Might Also Like...View All Pumpkin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack O Lantern 'o Fragrance
Serving Size: 1 (10 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 32.9
- Calories from Fat 17
- Total Fat 1.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 21.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: