Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Dinner made to resemble jack-o-lanterns. Made with chili and cornbread, kids are sure to enjoy these. Great autumn meal!
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Lightly grease 16 to 18 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups.
- Lightly roll out corn bread dough to press together perforations.
- Cut out 18 circles with 3-inch round cookie cutter.
- Press 1 circle onto bottom and 1 inch up side of each muffin cup.
- Combine chili and corn in medium bowl.
- Fill each muffin cup with 1 tablespoon chili.
- Cut out 16 to 18 circles from cheese with 2 inch round cookie cutter; place rounds over chili mixture in cups.
- Decorate cheese with olive, bell pepper and carrot pieces to resemble jack-o'-lanterns. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until corn bread is completely baked and cheese is melted.