Dinner made to resemble jack-o-lanterns. Made with chili and cornbread, kids are sure to enjoy these. Great autumn meal!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F
- 2Lightly grease 16 to 18 standard (2-1/2-inch) muffin pan cups.
- 3Lightly roll out corn bread dough to press together perforations.
- 4Cut out 18 circles with 3-inch round cookie cutter.
- 5Press 1 circle onto bottom and 1 inch up side of each muffin cup.
- 6Combine chili and corn in medium bowl.
- 7Fill each muffin cup with 1 tablespoon chili.
- 8Cut out 16 to 18 circles from cheese with 2 inch round cookie cutter; place rounds over chili mixture in cups.
- 9Decorate cheese with olive, bell pepper and carrot pieces to resemble jack-o'-lanterns. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until corn bread is completely baked and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Kid-Friendly Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack-O'-Lantern Chili Cups
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 162.2
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.0 mg
- Sodium 408.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 8.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
refrigerated cornbread twists dough