Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This "kicked-up" sauce is used with Pulled Pork With Jack & Coke BBQ Sauce. Quantities can be increased and remainder refrigerated for other recipes.
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2⁄3 cup cola
- 1⁄3 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄4 cup frank's hot sauce (or brand of your choice)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- adobo seasoning (I use Goya brand) or kosher salt
- Combine ingredients in heavy-bottomed saucepan and bring to just boiling.
- Reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 minutes.
- Remove from heat, cool, and refrigerate in container until needed.