Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is just a frozen drink I made using Jack Daniels. I used the Magic Bullet blender, but any blender will do.
- 3 ice cubes
- 2 medium strawberries
- 10 red raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup blueberries
- 1 ounce triple sec
- 1 1⁄2 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce pomegranate juice or 1⁄2 ounce cranberry juice
- 1 ounce carbonated lemon-lime beverage
- Blend all ingredients except the lemon-lime soda until ice is smooth.
- Pour into glass then stir in the soda.
This was excellent and very dangerous - it was very smooth and way too easy to drink too fast LOL. I used fresh fruit which I froze a few days before making the drink and then left out the ice cubes. Used pom. juice and added an additional ounce of Sprite (to make up for not using the ice). After blending the ingredients, I poured them into the glass through a strainer to remove all the seeds. Thanks for the recipe - I will most certainly make it again!