Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I used to always make a cooked cranberry sauce, that I believed was quite wonderful. Unfortunately, it used to generally go untouched. Then I decided to throw this together, and it was one of the biggest hits of the table! Everyone takes a little, and they don't have any idea what the secret ingredient is that keeps them asking for more! Don't tell....
- 2 clementines, halved
- 4 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 inch piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 ounces jack daniel's tennessee whiskey or 2 ounces Bourbon
- Put cranberries, clementines (with peel), ginger and sugar in food processor and pulse until finely chopped.
- Put in a dish and stir in Jack Daniel's or bourbon.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving, but preferably overnight.