Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
This recipe is from a restaurant in Lynchburg Tennessee where Jack Daniel's is made.
Make and share this Jack Daniel's Tea Loaf recipe from Food.com.
- In a bowl (or food processor) combine first 4 ingredients and cut in butter until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Stir in orange peel and 1 1/2 cup pecans.
- In a small bowl, mix liquid ingredients, and stir into flour mixture just until blended.
- Turn into greased and floured 9x5x3 inch loaf pan and sprinkle pecans over top.
- Bake about an hour or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn onto rack and cool.