Prep 3 mins
Cook 15 mins
I work in a kitchen at a bar. So on the slow days like during the week. I make my own recipes for me and the other people that work there. This is one that we all love. Let me know if you all like it and I will add more.
- 3 lbs sirloin steaks
- 10 ounces Worcestershire sauce
- 3 3⁄4 ounces Jack Daniels Whiskey
- Put the steaks in a small pan so they fill most of the space.
- Take a fork and stab the steaks on both sides.
- Pour the Worcestershire and the Jack in the pan.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for 8 hours.
- Then cook steaks on the grill.
- Take left over sauce from pan and put in a pour cup.
- After you cook the steaks put them each on a plate. Then pour the sauce on top.