1/1 Photo of Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie
Spirited take on the traditional pecan pie. Really good! My brother's recipe that he now makes every year, more than once!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2Combine eggs, sugar, butter, syrup, vanilla and Jack Daniel's; mix well.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate chips over the bottom of the pie shell.
- 4Add the pie mixture and pecans.
- 5Bake at 375 degrees for 35-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniel's Pecan Pie
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.9
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 77.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 28.2 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
10-inch deep dish pie crust