1/1 Photo of Jack Daniel's Grill Glaze
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut about 1/2-inch off of top of garlic.
- 2Cut the roots so that the garlic will sit flat.
- 3Remove the papery skin from the garlic, but leave enough so that the cloves stay together.
- 4Put garlic into a small casserole dish or baking pan, drizzle olive oil over it, and cover with a lid or foil.
- 5Bake in a preheated 325° oven for 1 hour.
- 6Remove garlic and let it cool until you can handle it.
- 7Combine water, pineapple juice, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar in a medium saucepan over medium/high heat.
- 8Stir occasionally until mixture boils then reduce heat until mixture is just simmering.
- 9Squeeze the sides of the head of garlic until the pasty roasted garlic is squeezed out.
- 10Measure 2 teaspoons into the saucepan and whisk to combine.
- 11Add remaining ingredients to the pan and stir.
- 12Let mixture simmer for 40-50 minutes or until sauce has reduced by about 1/2 and is thick and syrupy.
- 13Make sure it doesn't boil over.
- 14Makes 1 cup of glaze.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniel's Grill Glaze
Serving Size: 1 (121 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.7
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 483.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 45.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 40.6 g
- Protein 1.4 g