My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine ingredients in a saucepan.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 4Let cool.
- 5Use as a glaze on meat, poultry, and seafood just before removing from grill.
- 6To prepare chicken breasts using Jack Daniel's grill glaze: Use 2 (4oz.) breasts for each serving.
- 7Marinate chicken in your choice of marinade for 5 to 10 minutes.
- 8Place chicken on the grill or in a saute pan.
- 9While cooking, baste often with marinade.
- 10When cooked to your satisfaction, brush liberally with glaze.
- 11Remove immediately to serving dish.
- 12Glaze burns quickly and can be difficult to remove from grill or pans if left to burn onto surface.
Browse Our Top Marinades and Rubs Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Marinades and Rubs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniels Grill Glaze 2
Serving Size: 1 (647 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1847.7
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 1819.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 438.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 428.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g