Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon Tabasco sauce
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup jack daniel ole no. & tennessee whiskey
- 2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Use as a glaze on meat, poultry, and seafood just before removing from grill.
- To prepare chicken breasts using Jack Daniel's grill glaze: Use 2 (4oz.) breasts for each serving.
- Marinate chicken in your choice of marinade for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Place chicken on the grill or in a saute pan.
- While cooking, baste often with marinade.
- When cooked to your satisfaction, brush liberally with glaze.
- Remove immediately to serving dish.
- Glaze burns quickly and can be difficult to remove from grill or pans if left to burn onto surface.