Recipe by Dib's
This recipe is loaded--be careful!
Top Review by Betty in PA
Made this at Christmas time and shared with several friends. We , and they, all enjoyed it and have shared the recipe with them all. It was easy to make, but really does set up FAST. Had to press it out with my hands in the pan. We will be making it again. Thanks for sharing the recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey (Blackjack)
- 2 (1 lb) boxes powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup chopped walnuts
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the powdered sugar in a large bowl,and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
- Turn into a 13x9x2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
- Since this is a no cook recipe regarding the booze be careful how much you eat and don't serve to minors.