Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is loaded--be careful!
- 1 (12 ounce) package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey (Blackjack)
- 2 (1 lb) boxes powdered sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans or 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the powdered sugar in a large bowl,and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
- Turn into a 13x9x2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
- Since this is a no cook recipe regarding the booze be careful how much you eat and don't serve to minors.
Made this at Christmas time and shared with several friends. We , and they, all enjoyed it and have shared the recipe with them all. It was easy to make, but really does set up FAST. Had to press it out with my hands in the pan. We will be making it again. Thanks for sharing the recipe
I have used this recipe for ever and was surprised to see it on here. I thought we were the only family crazy enough to put alcohol in our fudge. I have to make at least 20 lbs between Thanksgiving and Christmas to to keep up with the demand of the family. It does take some time to master, but worth it in the end.
Made this for my Dad as a birthday gift. He loved it. It does set up fast, but I put wax paper down on a 9x13 pan, spread it as best I could (although it did not cover the whole pan) and just let it set up. Once it did, I just slid the wax paper off the pan with the fudge and used a pizza cutter to cut it. 2nd time I made it, I added 1 1/2 cups of whiskey, still turned out great!