This recipe is loaded--be careful!
Make and share this Jack Daniel's Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the powdered sugar in a large bowl,and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
- Turn into a 13x9x2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
- Since this is a no cook recipe regarding the booze be careful how much you eat and don't serve to minors.