Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe is loaded--be careful!
Make and share this Jack Daniel's Fudge recipe from Food.com.
- Melt chocolate bits in a microwave or double broiler, stirring frequently.
- As soon as chocolate is melted, mix Jack Daniels with the powdered sugar in a large bowl,and add to the melted chocolate, stir well, add nuts.
- Turn into a 13x9x2-inch pan and cover with plastic wrap.
- This sets quickly and you want to cool it long enough to set but still warm enough to cut.
- Since this is a no cook recipe regarding the booze be careful how much you eat and don't serve to minors.
Made this at Christmas time and shared with several friends. We , and they, all enjoyed it and have shared the recipe with them all. It was easy to make, but really does set up FAST. Had to press it out with my hands in the pan. We will be making it again. Thanks for sharing the recipe
This is a man's fudge! I myself thought the booze was overpowering, but my DH and three sons-in-law thought it was awesome!
Tried this after visiting the Jack Daniel's Distillery. It's really good, quick & easy and DiB's wasn't kidding when they said this recipe is loaded!