1/1 Photo of Jack Daniels Flank Steak Recipe
Stacyia Monroe's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score the flank steak with a sharp knife about 1/8-inch deep in a diamond pattern then set aside.
- 2Mash the garlic with the mustard.
- 3Stir in the whiskey.
- 4Pour mixture over steak and refrigerate covered overnight.
- 5Set out at room temperature for 2 hours before cooking.
- 6Grill using charcoal or gas grill.
- 7Cook over high heat 3 to 5 minutes per side dotting each side with butter while cooking.
- 8Slice the steak immediately by cutting across the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- 9Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top < 30 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniels Flank Steak Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 375.1
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 85.0 mg
- Sodium 132.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 36.6 g