1 hr 8 mins
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a sauce pan sift cocoa and sugar add the whipping cream and half and half with wire whisk whisk well.
- 2Add the chocolate and heat over medium high heat stirring constantly until chocolate is melted.
- 3Remove from heat and set aside.
- 4In a large mixing bowl whisk eggs until frothy, add 1/4 of the hot chocolate mixture whisking constantly, add this to the chocolate mixture whisk well.
- 5Stir over medium high heat for 4-5 minutes until chocolate coats back of a spoon.
- 6Pour into a metal bowl and set the bowl in a bowl of ice water to chill while cooling In a sauce pan add the whiskey and ignite (please dont burn yourself).
- 7Stir the whiskey into the chocolate mixture.
- 8Once cooled place in ice cream maker freeze according to manufactures directions.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniel's Chocolate Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (3233 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1978.2
- Calories from Fat 1399
- Total Fat 155.4 g
- Saturated Fat 91.9 g
- Cholesterol 1050.1 mg
- Sodium 416.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 115.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.1 g
- Sugars 69.4 g
- Protein 42.8 g