1/1 Photo of Jack Daniel's Cake
This has been my 24 year old son's favorite and most requested cake since he was about 10 - he is a butterscotch lover. It is really good - make sure you get the bottom/topping - it's what makes the cake! Being from Texas, I usually use pecans instead of walnuts. NOTE: If you want to use an electric mixer, be careful to not overbeat the cake.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cake and pudding mix together.
- 2Add eggs, milk, whiskey and magarine.
- 3Beat long and hard BY HAND.
- 4Add butterscoth mosels and nuts, reserving 1/2 cup of each.
- 5Pour batter into greased 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan.
- 6Sprinkle remaining morsels and nuts over batter.
- 7Bake @ 350 degrees 45-60 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniel's Cake
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 518.3
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 90.4 mg
- Sodium 578.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 36.0 g
- Protein 6.7 g