1/2 Photos of Jack Daniel's Bundt Cake
1 hr 5 mins
KT's Mom's Note:
Wow!! Talk about a great bundt cake! I got this recipe from a friend who brought it to a get-together. Great tasting cake!! Hope you enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a large bowl, combine the cake mix and instant pudding, then add oil, water, 1/2 cup Jack Daniel's and the eggs.
- 3(I usually spill a little extra Jack in, not on purpose though) Mix until smooth, about 4 minutes.
- 4Pour into a well greased bundt pan; tap the pan on solid surface several times to remove any trapped air bubbles.
- 5Pour 1/2 of the toffee chips evenly over what would be the bottom of the cake.
- 6Bake@350 degrees for 50-60 minutes.
- 7(you may want to enjoy a little Jack n'Coke while you wait for the cake to finish baking).
- 8Cool 15 minutes, then turn out onto a cooling rack and cool cake completely.
- 10Add powered sugar, melted butter, and 1 tablespoon Jack Daniel's and mix until lumps are gone.
- 11You will have to add more Jack here, as it will be too thick to drizzle over the edges.
- 12The frosting should just about run to the bottom before setting up (thickening).
- 13(add a tablespoon or two, a little at a time to make it work) Pour remaining toffee bits over the wet frosting and push the bits inches.
- 14Have another sip of Jack for a job well done!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Daniel's Bundt Cake
Serving Size: 1 (115 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 546.9
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 84.6 mg
- Sodium 416.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 50.1 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
butterscotch pudding mix