Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
Good enough for company and easy enough for the cook to put together without going crazy!
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts, halved
- 6 slices dried beef or 6 slices ham or 6 slices prosciutto
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- 6 slices monterey jack cheese
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- Flatten chicken breasts with a mallot.
- Place a slice of ham,beef or proscuitto and cheese on each breast.
- Roll up and fasten with toothpicks.
- Mix mushroom soup,sour cream and curry together.
- Place chicken rolls in baking dish,seam side down.
- Pour sauce over chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.