Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Make and share this Jack Attack Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup hot sauce
- 2 cups Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons all seasoning salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons meat tenderizer
- 2 teaspoons onion salt
- 1 chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- mix ingredients in large pan put steak in pan after ingredients are mixed let sit for 2-24 hours cook on grill. made for 1-2 lbs of steak.
Awesome! Very flavorful! I always use steak sauce, but this is the 1st time that I didn't want any sauce. Mmmm good!
This was an amazing marinade. I eat T-bone steaks 5 times a week and Ive never had them taste so tender and great. I didnt even use a steak sauce. After using this recipe, I'll be attacking jack 4 nights a week. Be a patriot and use Jack Attack marinade. America will thankyou