- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 6 cloves garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lemon peel (or Lemon Zest)
Directions See How It's Made
- In blender, combine olive oil and lemon juice.
- While blending, drop in garlic cloves one at a time.
- Gradually add lemon peel strips.
- Continue to blend until mixture is pureed.
- Using an injector, inject marinade into all parts of the thawed turkey.
- Strain marinade if difficulty passing through injector.
- Gently massage turkey to distribute marinade.
- Place turkey in a large plastic bag cooking bag.
- Close bag and refrigerate overnight.