Recipe by Jezagerm
This is a really easy and tasty recipe, and a great way to use butternut instead of the usual butternut soup!
- 2 chicken cutlets, cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 small butternut squash, cubed
- 1 (14 ounce) can coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2⁄3 cup frozen peas
- 4 tablespoons mild Thai red curry paste (I use a packet of Home Gourmet)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat the olive oil.
- Stir in curry and chicken. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add butternut and chicken stock. Bring to boil.
- Add coconut milk.
- Cook for about 15 minutes – or until butternut is soft.
- Add lime juice.
- Add peas and cook for further 5 minutes.
- Add salt to taste.
- Serve over rice or even as a soup.