Scotty & Callie's Mom's Note:
Delicious salad served in Hudson's restaurant. Can use Splenda in place of sugar and low fat mayo.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons finely minced onions or 1 1/2 teaspoons onion juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar or 1 1/2 teaspoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup mayonnaise, regular or 1 cup low fat
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 hard-boiled egg, diced
- 1Combine the first 6 dressing ingredients and stir to dissolve the sugar.
- 2Add remaining dressing ingredients and mix well.
- 3Combine the ham, turkey, cheese and pickles together in a large bowl.
- 4Toss together with the dressing.
- 5Divide the lettuce among plates, top with salad and garnish each plate with 2 olives.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for J. L. Hudson's Maurice Salad
Serving Size: 1 (268 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 476.8
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 11.5 g
- Cholesterol 143.7 mg
- Sodium 1155.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 41.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pimento stuffed olives