Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was created by two seventh graders. The cantaloupe was nice and juicy. The drink is a nice pale tropical color.
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1 banana, peeled and chilled (freezer)
- 1⁄3 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup pineapple-orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup fiesta mango-lime juice (Dole)
- 1 cup cantaloupe, diced
- 3 small ice cubes
- Place a cup of yogurt in a blender or smoothie maker.
- Add a chilled sliced banana.
- Add all the juices.
- Add a cup of diced cantaloupes.
- Add several ice cubes.