Prep 50 mins
Cook 15 mins
Chicken marinated in italian dressing over fettuccine and fresh spinach
- 2 chicken breasts (about 1/2 lb)
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 4 ounces of uncooked fettuccine
- 1 cup low fat prepared pasta sauce
- 2 cups baby spinach leaves
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat parmesan cheese, grated
- Marinate chicken breasts in Italian dressing for at least 30 minutes prior to cooking.
- Preheat grill to high. Prepare fettuccine according to its package directions.
- Place marinated chicken on hot grill and cook for about 6 minutes; turn and grill for about 6 more minutes, until no longer pink in the center.
- In a small saucepan, warm pasta sauce over medium heat.
- Divide spinach leaves between two separate plates. Layer portions of warm fettuccine and grill chicken breasts over spinach leaves.
- Top with pasta sauce and Parmesan cheese, serve and enjoy!