Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I created this dish for TJ's EveryDay in Paoli Pennsylvania and it became an instant hit!
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 1 large tortilla
- 5 slices provolone cheese
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1⁄2 chicken breast, grilled & julienned
- 2 ounces sauteed onions
- 2 ounces sour cream
- 2 ounces guacamole
- Put oil in a pan or skillet get hot, while pan is getting hot lay out tortilla on a cutting board lay 3 slices on 1 half of tortilla and 2 on other half, put dollops of goat cheese on 1 half with provolone cheese on other half lay out the julienne of chicken topped with grilled onion.
- fold tortilla in half to enclose.
- Lay the quesadilla in hot pan with oil and reduce heat by half, brown the quesadilla on both sides as you would any other grilled cheese sandwich.
- Cut into 4 triangles and lay on a plate, serve with sour cream and guacamole.
Had these for dinner with some leftover bbq'd chicken. Fantastic! Loved the flavors of the cheeses together.