Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
A two-step versatile salad. Great with seafood in teh summer.
- 1 bunch watercress
- 1⁄2 medium-size red onion
- 2 oranges (reserved a few pieces for the juice)
- 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- salt and pepper
- Toss sliced red onion and oranges with the watercress.
- Mix rest of the ingredients and toss with salad.
Izzy fabulous tasty salad and just the right amount for 4 servings with no leftovers. The tedious part is pulling the watercress leaves off the stems but I did this is the morning, got the orange & onion ready and mixed the dressing - kept them separate and then tossed them just before serving, This was the perfect accent to the scallop/prawn dish I served it with Thanks for a real keeper