- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 small eggplants, cut in 1-inch slices on the bias
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 10 leaves mint, torn
- fresh ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a saute pan, heat olive oil over medium heat until just smoking.
- Add the eggplant slices and cook for 3 minutes until golden brown.
- Do the same to the other side Add honey and red wine vinegar and toss enough to coat all pieces of eggplant.
- Add mint and season with salt and pepper.