Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe is from a local Japanese restaurant.
- 78.07 ml unseasoned rice vinegar
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil
- 14.79 ml shichimi togarashi
- 14.79 ml toasted sesame oil
- 1892.72 ml mixed vegetables, cut into matchstick-size pieces (such as carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and bell peppers)
- kosher salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 226.79 g soba noodles or 226.79 g vermicelli
- 236.59 ml cilantro leaf, with tender stems
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 14.79 ml sesame seeds
- Whisk first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add vegetables; toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook noodles in a large pot of boiling salted water, stirring occasionally, until al dente; drain. Run noodles under cold water to cool them; drain well and add to bowl with vegetables.
- Add cilantro and scallions; season to taste with salt and pepper. Sprinkle sesame seeds over and serve.