Member #610488's Note:
This is a recipe from a local Japanese restaurant.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash enoki mushroom and cut stem off.
- 2Cut cod fillet into 2-3 inch pieces.
- 3Mix miso, sake and sugar togetheru to make sauce.
- 4Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 5Divide butter, vegetables and mushrooms into four portions and place each on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to enclose one serving of fish and ingredients.
- 6Place cod on top of the vegetables and brush prepared miso sauce on top of fish.
- 7Fold over the edge of aluminum foil to encase the ingredients.
- 8Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check after 10 minutes. Do not overcook.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Izakaya Sakura Cod With Miso and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.0
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 876.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 23.6 g