Prep 15 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is a recipe from a local Japanese restaurant.
- 1 lb cod fish fillet
- 1 medium onion, sliced
- 1 carrot, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 (2 ounce) packageenoki mushrooms
- 4 teaspoons butter
- 5 tablespoons miso
- 2 tablespoons sake
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Wash enoki mushroom and cut stem off.
- Cut cod fillet into 2-3 inch pieces.
- Mix miso, sake and sugar togetheru to make sauce.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide butter, vegetables and mushrooms into four portions and place each on a sheet of aluminum foil large enough to enclose one serving of fish and ingredients.
- Place cod on top of the vegetables and brush prepared miso sauce on top of fish.
- Fold over the edge of aluminum foil to encase the ingredients.
- Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes. Check after 10 minutes. Do not overcook.