1/4 Photos of Ivo's Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Cream Sauce
Sandi (From CA)'s Note:
Another from the arsenal of my husband who I've learned to trust in the kitchen. Makes me jealous, but hey, I love to eat and so I swallow my pride along with his culinary offerings!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Butter one oven-safe dish large enough for the two tenderloins.
- 3Fry the onion rings in some butter until soft and golden; set aside.
- 4Fry the mushrooms in vegetable oil until well-browned; set aside.
- 5Cut the tenderloins into two pieces each; add pepper and salt to taste.
- 6Slather each piece with lots of mustard and brown quickly in hot butter. Don't worry if the mustard sticks to the pan!
- 7Transfer the tenderloins to the oven dish, then deglaze the pan with the cream; pour the cream over the tenderloins. Divide the fried onions and mushrooms over the tops of the tenderloins.
- 8Cover with foil and bake in oven for 30 minutes. Cut into tenderloins to see if they are done, they should be just beyond pink in the center.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ivo's Pork Tenderloin in Mustard Cream Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (380 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 578.2
- Calories from Fat 329
- Total Fat 36.6 g
- Saturated Fat 18.6 g
- Cholesterol 245.7 mg
- Sodium 204.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 54.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
coarse grain mustard