Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Way back when....I use to get $15.00 a week to feed two adults, one toddler and a infant. I use to get one lbs of ground beef, cut it into quarters and make four meals. Back then I called it, "Dr. Martins Mix" in honor of the Dr. to whom we owed so much money. The amount of servings really depend on who you are serving, adults or children.
- 1⁄4 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can green peas, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄4 onion, minced
- Roll ground beef into very small balls, just a touch bigger than the peas. (yes, time consuming, but at that size it seems like you have a lot more meat).
- Brown on medium heat in non-stick pan sprayed lightly with oil. Keep them moving while browning.
- Add rest of ingredients, slowly stirring until all is well incorporated.
- Serve over rice, pasta. or toast points.
- And that's all there is, folks!
I loved your story! That was a five star story! I decided to make it just for fun and it was really good. Reminded me of the stories my Grandmother used to tell me when I was younger. Thanks so much Who needs the nutritional info on these simple ingredients??? Just make it.
I havent made this, wondering why there is no nutrition info?