1/6 Photos of I've Got the Rum in the Coconut Shrimp
Catchy title, ugh? Easy grilled shrimp seasoned with coconut rum, ginger and lime. Feel free to make a coconut rum drink while cooking shrimp, after all it's 5 o'clock somewhere. Posted for ZWT5, Caribbean.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a glass dish, combine shrimp,rum,brown sugar,ginger,lime juice,zest,soy and garlic; cover and marinate at room temperature 30 minutes, stir occasionally.
- 2Remove shrimp from marinade, reserving marinade, thread shrimp onto skewers.
- 3Grill shrimp, basting with reserved marinade and turning them once, until just cooked through, about 6 minute
- 4Slide shrimp from skewers, shrimp can be served hot or warm.
Browse Our Top Caribbean Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Caribbean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for I've Got the Rum in the Coconut Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (211 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 200.8
- Calories from Fat 15
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 214.3 mg
- Sodium 1342.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 24.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: