Recipe by iva79
Ready, Set, Cook! Hidden Valley Contest Entry. I guess this recipe is combination of musaka, lasagna, djuvec... well let's just say it's a European dish with my special touch. It is very tasty and filling.
- 6 large red potatoes
- 680.38 g ground pork
- 1 chopped onion
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 473.18 ml rice
- 709.77 ml beef broth
- 44.37 ml vegeta seasoning
- 14.79 ml oregano
- Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
- 1 lemon juice
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In large sauce pan on med- high heat, preheat olive oil.
- add chopped onion and let it cook for a minute.
- add ground pork and let it brown.
- Add beef broth, rice and seasonings to taste.
- Bring the temperature down to med- low heat and let it cook for about 15-20 min steering occasionally.
- Peel potatoes and cut them in round shape.
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In separate baking dish spray bottom of the dish with PAN spray,add potatoes on the bottom of the dish,add ground pork , topped up with water and lemon juice.
- Bake it for 30-40 minute.
- Lightly beat the eggs, add milk to the eggs and poor over bake dish.
- Turn on to broil and continue baking another 15-20 minute.
- Serve with greek yogurt and cucumber salad.