1/1 Photo of Itsy, Bitsy, Spooky Spider Treats™
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Stir in food coloring, if desired. Remove from heat.
- 2Add KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal. Stir until well coated. Cool slightly.
- 3Using buttered hands shape cereal mixture into eight spiders. Cool. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
- 4MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS.
- 5In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
- 7For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
- 81 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
- 9Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
- 10Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Itsy, Bitsy, Spooky Spider Treats™
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.1
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 11.4 mg
- Sodium 258.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 22.3 g
- Protein 2.0 g