Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Halloween treat that is sure to make you popular! Grab the kids and begin creating these fun spider cookies!
- 1 (16 ounce) packagechocolate candiquik candy coating
- 24 round crackers or 24 cookies
- 1 (14 ounce) bag red licorice, strings
- 1 (12 ounce) jar peanut butter
- 1 (1 2/3 ounce) bag M&M's
- Melt CANDIQUIK® Coating according to directions on package.
- Dip tops of cracker or cookie in CANDIQUIK® Coating; place on wax paper to set. Place 2 M&M' s on top as eyes. Let dry.
- Spread peanut butter on dipped cracker or cookie. Arrange 4 red licorice pieces (cut into 4 inch strips) on the peanut butter to form the legs.
- Put a dab of peanut butter on another dipped cracker or cookie and place on top of cracker or cookie with legs.