Top Review by Buzymomof3
Yummy! Made it and brought it to work to heat in my little lunch crock. (check it out: http://www.food.com/bb/viewtopic.zsp?t=381570&highlight= ) Didn't get it frothy, but tasted fantastic. I think the hot fudge sauce takes it over the top. Thanks for a treat during year end chaos at work Sharon! Made for PRMR 2012.
- 4 cups milk (or 4 cups soymilk or 4 cups rice milk or 4 cups almond milk)
- 2⁄3 cup chocolate syrup
- 3 tablespoons hot fudge topping or 3 tablespoons caramel topping
- 1 pinch salt
- crushed hard peppermint candy (optional)
- miniature marshmallow (optional)
- milk chocolate Hershey chocolate kiss (optional)
- Hershey cherry cordial chocolate kisses (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook milk in a large saucepan(non aluminum) over medium heat, stirring constantly, 6 to 8 minutes or until thoroughly heated (don't boil).
- Whisk in chocolate syrup, fudge topping, and salt, whisking vigorously until chocolate is well blended and mixture is frothy.
- Serve immediately with desired stir-ins.