1/1 Photo of Its The Great Pumpkin Cookies, Charlie Brown
~*Miss Diggy*~'s Note:
These are wonderful cookies for the fall.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- 2Add in egg, pumpkin, and vanilla and mix.
- 3Then add flour oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- 4Then stir in CHocolate chips and cinnamon chips.
- 5Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until firm and lightly brown.
- 6(OPT) You can shape these into pumpkins before baking and when done and cooled decorate with frosting or peanut butter (I love them just plain).
- 7I usually eat mine when they are totally cooled.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Its The Great Pumpkin Cookies, Charlie Brown
Serving Size: 1 (1327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1345.3
- Calories from Fat 556
- Total Fat 61.7 g
- Saturated Fat 37.3 g
- Cholesterol 168.5 mg
- Sodium 1051.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 194.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 127.1 g
- Protein 13.3 g