These are wonderful cookies for the fall.
Make and share this Its The Great Pumpkin Cookies, Charlie Brown recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg, pumpkin, and vanilla and mix.
- Then add flour oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- Then stir in CHocolate chips and cinnamon chips.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until firm and lightly brown.
- (OPT) You can shape these into pumpkins before baking and when done and cooled decorate with frosting or peanut butter (I love them just plain).
- I usually eat mine when they are totally cooled.