These are wonderful cookies for the fall.
Make and share this Its The Great Pumpkin Cookies, Charlie Brown recipe from Food.com.
- Cream butter with both sugars until light and fluffy.
- Add in egg, pumpkin, and vanilla and mix.
- Then add flour oats, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt and mix well.
- Then stir in CHocolate chips and cinnamon chips.
- Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes or until firm and lightly brown.
- (OPT) You can shape these into pumpkins before baking and when done and cooled decorate with frosting or peanut butter (I love them just plain).
- I usually eat mine when they are totally cooled.
Soft, moist cookie full of flavor. Due to some allergies in our house, we had to modify the recipe by using raisins instead of chocolate chips and 1/4 cup applesauce instead of the egg. Otherwise, delish!
YUM!! I made these this afternoon and they were delicious! I did make a few changes (as I usually do to make healthier changes) I used all whole wheat flour, replaced the egg with flax, only used 1/2 cup butter and replaced the other 1/2 with pumpkin puree and cut the sugar in half. I also added another cup of oatmeal because the batter seemed a bit thin....but other than that...I guess that's alot of changes isn't it? that is all I did. Will definitely be making these again! I think they will be great for school lunches in the fall!! And pretty healthy, too! And of course I love anything pumpkin! I also forgot, I baked them in a 375 degree convection oven for 10 minutes and they came out perfectly!!
Very good.. I added walnuts to some of them in addition to the chocolate & cinnamon chips and they were delicious as well.