It's Just Peachy Grilled Chicken
- Mix together sugar, cornstarch,& water with a whisk in a small pan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat; once it comes to a boil, stir and cook 2 minutes then remove from the heat.
- Add gelatin powder and chopped peaches, stirring to coat.
- Measure out 1 cup of the glaze for basting and set aside the rest for drizzling over finished chicken.
- Grill chicken on a lightly oiled grill uncovered, over medium heat, approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Brush with some of the reserved glaze and cook another 6-8 minutes, flipping over every 2 minutes and basting each time you flip, until cooked through.
- Discard any remaining basting glaze and serve cooked chicken with the sauce you set aside earlier for drizzling or dipping.
- You may also broil this for the same amount of time using your indoor broiler.