Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great gift idea from Gooseberry Patch More Gifts for Giving.
- 1⁄3 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1⁄3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 2 cups buttermilk biscuit mix, divided (Pioneer Biscuit Mix)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup dark brown sugar, packed
- Layer the first 4 ingredients in a one-quart wi-mouth jar in the order listed.
- Add in one cup biscuit baking mix and salt; packing firmly.
- Layer dark brown sugar and remaining biscuit baking mix.
- Add additional chips to any remaining space.
- Screw on lid and afix instructions: Add jar contents to a mixing bowl; stir to combine.
- Add in 1/2 cup melted butter, one egg, and one teaspoon vanilla; mix well.
- Shape cookie dough into 1-inch balls and place on a well-greased cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375° oven for 10-12 minutes.
- Makes about 2 1/2 dozen cookies.
I love gooseberry patch! So when I saw this recipe I had to try it! I gave this to a friend, and she loved it! Thanks for sharing-