Prep 30 mins
Cook 25 mins
This will be enjoyed by all those who like "namkeen" snacks!
- 3 tablespoons green capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons French beans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons carrots, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 6 -8 slices bread
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
- oil, to deep fry
- 1 cup pizza cheese, grated (If you dont get this, you can use any processed cheese)
- Put all the finely chopped veggies in a bowl.
- Add cornflour, all-purpose flour, chilli sauce and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix all these well.
- Add some water and mix.
- Remove the edges (corners) of all the bread slices.
- Put the chopped veggie mixture on the bread slices.
- Put a pinch of sesame seeds over this.
- Now deep fry the bread slices until lightly golden.
- Remove from oil, drain out excess oil on paper towels.
- Now, cut the bread slices in between (1 slice should be cut into 3 portions).
- Deep fry the bread slices again for a few brief seconds until golden brown.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Serve with green chutney!