This will be enjoyed by all those who like "namkeen" snacks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons green capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons French beans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons carrots, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 6 -8 slices bread
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
- oil, to deep fry
- 1 cup pizza cheese, grated (If you dont get this, you can use any processed cheese)
- 1Put all the finely chopped veggies in a bowl.
- 2Add cornflour, all-purpose flour, chilli sauce and ginger-garlic paste.
- 3Mix all these well.
- 4Add some water and mix.
- 5Remove the edges (corners) of all the bread slices.
- 6Put the chopped veggie mixture on the bread slices.
- 7Put a pinch of sesame seeds over this.
- 8Now deep fry the bread slices until lightly golden.
- 9Remove from oil, drain out excess oil on paper towels.
- 10Now, cut the bread slices in between (1 slice should be cut into 3 portions).
- 11Deep fry the bread slices again for a few brief seconds until golden brown.
- 12Top with the grated cheese.
- 13Serve with green chutney!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Its Evening Snack Time And We're Having Vegetable Bread Fingers!
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 24.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: