Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This will be enjoyed by all those who like "namkeen" snacks!
Make and share this Its Evening Snack Time And We're Having Vegetable Bread Fingers! recipe from Food.com.
- 3 tablespoons green capsicum, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons French beans, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons cauliflower, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons carrots, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons green chilies, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ginger-garlic paste
- 6 -8 slices bread
- 1 pinch sesame seeds
- oil, to deep fry
- 1 cup pizza cheese, grated (If you dont get this, you can use any processed cheese)
- Put all the finely chopped veggies in a bowl.
- Add cornflour, all-purpose flour, chilli sauce and ginger-garlic paste.
- Mix all these well.
- Add some water and mix.
- Remove the edges (corners) of all the bread slices.
- Put the chopped veggie mixture on the bread slices.
- Put a pinch of sesame seeds over this.
- Now deep fry the bread slices until lightly golden.
- Remove from oil, drain out excess oil on paper towels.
- Now, cut the bread slices in between (1 slice should be cut into 3 portions).
- Deep fry the bread slices again for a few brief seconds until golden brown.
- Top with the grated cheese.
- Serve with green chutney!