Prep 2 mins
Cook 2 mins
I love wraps, especially in the spring and summer time. This is my latest wrap creation - absolutely delish!
- 1 fat free flour tortillas
- 4 tablespoons hummus
- 1 small tomatoes, chopped
- 1 small cucumber, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shoestring carrots
- 2 tablespoons Italian dressing (use Wishbone! it's the best)
- Spread hummus to cover majority of tortilla.
- Top w/ tomato, cucumber, carrots, and italian dressing.
- Roll up tightly, slice in half, and enjoy!
Excellent wrap. I really enjoyed the addition of Italian dressing, which I normally don't do. Great combination of flavors and pretty darn healthy, too! Thank you. :)