Recipe by BecR
I wanted a good chicken wrap sandwich, and I also love buffalo chicken (but it can be a little too spicy for my tastes). So I created this original wrap which has extra veggies for health, and is not too spicy! Feel free to adjust the seasonings to your liking. I hope you enjoy!
- 1 cup cooked boneless skinless chicken breast, diced
- 1 tablespoon reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 1⁄2-2 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh dill, finely chopped (optional)
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce, to taste
- 1 pinch fresh ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh carrots
- 2 tablespoons fresh cucumbers, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 medium firm ripe avocado, diced
- 2 tablespoons blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 cup shredded lettuce or 1 cup fresh spinach leaves
- 2 (12 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, stir together the sour cream, mayonnaise, and milk; add the dill (if using), Tabasco, and black pepper, blending well to combine.
- Fold in the carrots, cucumber and avocado.
- Place lettuce on warm tortillas and drizzle dressing on top.
- Place chicken evenly over lettuce and top with blue cheese.
- Roll up and serve.