- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill relish (or 1 small dill pickle, minced)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 fat free whole wheat tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the tuna, celery, dill relish, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and set in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- To make the wrap, spoon 1/2 cup filling into each tortilla and roll it up. Enjoy!
- You may make this to go, but you must keep the filling and the tortilla separate so the tortilla doesn't get soggy over the course of the morning. Store the filling in the fridge, so the mayonnaise doesn't spoil.