Try something new for lunch! Adapted from The Ultimate Weight Solution Cookbook by Dr. Phil McGraw.
Make and share this It's a Tuna Salad Wrap! recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill relish (or 1 small dill pickle, minced)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 fat free whole wheat tortillas
- Combine the tuna, celery, dill relish, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and set in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- To make the wrap, spoon 1/2 cup filling into each tortilla and roll it up. Enjoy!
- You may make this to go, but you must keep the filling and the tortilla separate so the tortilla doesn't get soggy over the course of the morning. Store the filling in the fridge, so the mayonnaise doesn't spoil.