1/9 Photos of It's a Tuna Salad Wrap!
Try something new for lunch! Adapted from The Ultimate Weight Solution Cookbook by Dr. Phil McGraw.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (6 ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 stalk celery, minced
- 1 tablespoon dill relish (or 1 small dill pickle, minced)
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons red onions, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 fat free whole wheat tortillas
- 1Combine the tuna, celery, dill relish, mayonnaise, onion, lemon juice, dill, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Cover and set in refrigerator for up to 24 hours.
- 2To make the wrap, spoon 1/2 cup filling into each tortilla and roll it up. Enjoy!
- 4You may make this to go, but you must keep the filling and the tortilla separate so the tortilla doesn't get soggy over the course of the morning. Store the filling in the fridge, so the mayonnaise doesn't spoil.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's a Tuna Salad Wrap!
Serving Size: 1 (151 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.3
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 43.5 mg
- Sodium 889.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 20.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free whole wheat tortillas