Recipe by Happy Harry #2
For the second time ONLY, I have found a recipe that includes Miracle Whip Salad Dressing in it....that I LOVE! The other is Five Ingredient Miracle Whip Banana Bread. The prep is quick and easy also. This recipe came to me after I commented on another site that I was something LESS than a fan of this "miracle" stuff.
- 1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 5 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 1 1⁄3 cups milk
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (9 inch) deep dish pie shells (frozen works)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place vegetables in skillet sprayed with cooking spray and cook on medium heat 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Set aside.
- Beat eggs, dressing and milk in medium bowl with whisk until well blended. Stir in vegetable mixture and cheese; pour into pie shell.
- Place pie shell on baking sheet and bake 40-45 minutes or until center is set and quiche is golden brown.
- Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into slices to serve.