1/4 Photos of It's a Gouda! Hot Ham Sandwich
It doesn't get better than this! Ham and gouda with a hint of sweet and a dash of spice. Created for RSC No. 11.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using a strong onion or shallot, peel and soak in ice water. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2Slice roll almost in half and lay open on a baking sheet.
- 3Combine mustard, honey and cayenne in small bowl, then spread on both halves of roll.
- 4Layer ham across both halves of roll, spread preserves over ham.
- 5Dice shallot and sprinkle over preserves, then top with cheese.
- 6Place in hot oven until cheese melts, about 3-4 minutes.
- 7Fold to close sandwich before serving. Enjoy warm or wrap tightly to serve later.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's a Gouda! Hot Ham Sandwich
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 296.2
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 44.2 mg
- Sodium 1637.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 22.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: