Recipe by Ingy
A concoction of Japanese ingredients makes this quite a kicker. The ginger provides a delicate sass, and the pickled plum is a perfect sub for the ubiquitus olive. Thanks for the name, Cheryl! Kanpai!
- 2 ounces vodka (your favorite brand)
- 1 slice fresh ginger
- 1 umeboshi (Japanese pickled plum)
- some ice
Directions See How It's Made
- Add vodka, ice and ginger to shaker - muddle or shake to your liking.
- Strain into a martini glass and finish with an umeboshi (also great to snack on while your sipping).
- For variation, you can serve it in a larger glass and top it off with a little tonic water.