Recipe by Graybert
Don't let the name throw you. This is a delicious punch for birthday parties, Christmas, family gatherings, etc.
Top Review by grfox33
We used to make this and we called it home made Hawaiian Punch some time we would add a little pinapple juice. The kids always liked it, and parents too. Always nice to go down memory lane. Thankyou.
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 package cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar (or less if desired)
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen lemonade
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 quart ginger ale