Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Don't let the name throw you. This is a delicious punch for birthday parties, Christmas, family gatherings, etc.
- 1 package strawberry Kool-Aid
- 1 package cherry Kool-Aid
- 1 3⁄4 cups sugar (or less if desired)
- 1 (12 ounce) canfrozen lemonade
- 3 quarts water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen orange juice
- 1 quart ginger ale
- Mix first six ingredients together.
- Add ginger ale just before serving!
We used to make this and we called it home made Hawaiian Punch some time we would add a little pinapple juice. The kids always liked it, and parents too. Always nice to go down memory lane. Thankyou.